Wednesday 25 November 2015

Hello




Hello lets talk about Adele, first she is clearly very talented and very beautiful but what is with her new song Hello? Now if you have been under a rock or avoid popular music you may not have hear it so follow the link and listen then we can really talk.
Image result for adele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A 


I think that lots of people are imagining themselves as Adele when they belt this out in there cars but I can't stop from adding in mentally the things I would say if a long lost lover phoned me up saying this stuff.

Hello, it's me
oh yes I remember you, its been a while
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

Really?
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me
Yep...just wasn't sure what to say its a bit awkward you phoned
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

Yep it was a loooong time ago we have both changed a lot

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

We seem to be in very different places now, I'm actually really happy with my life, sorry your not

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times

Are you the one who phones and hangs up, please stop
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done

Don't worry I'm totally fine, I'm really ok that we broke up
But when I call you never seem to be home

I was probably out with my lovely family
Hello from the outside

Are you just outside, are you watching me? its feels a bit creepy
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

Its ok I'm not heartbroken I was only really sad about a week its fine now
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

No it really doesn't I'm sorry you seem so sad

Hello, how are you
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened 

Yeah I moved away but then I moved back I actually really like it hear now. Close to all my friends and family

It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

What do you mean? I'm only in my 30's I've got lots of years a head

I have to go...take care...bye...don't call me again

I do really like the song but I think that because I don't have any big heart break from long ago that I don't truly resonate with the song. I do especially like the version she did with Jimmy Fallon.
Anyway hope your all happy and no one is feeling too heart broken.

Image result for adele

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love it, you're bang on. Of course that song is completely and utterly ruined for me now. I'll never be able to listen to it with a straight face again. Come to think of it, there are a couple of her other songs where she also comes across a bit like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.