Wednesday 12 March 2014

Love cup cakes

This day three years ago my beloved and I become man and wife. I wore a pretty pink dress he looked hot in a suit, we drunk bubble, danced badly and ate red velvet cake. In honor of our special day I have bad some red velvet cup cakes. I just used the recipe for a large cake and put in into cup cake pans, am I meant to use a special cup cake recipe? Oh well I'm crazy like that.
I do have few craft post in the pipe lines and even a few craft projects that I am hopping to get started soon...when I have the time until then enjoy cake and wedding pics.







 My beautiful weddings photos were taken by the extremely wonderful Vanessa at Red Flair.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple and family you are! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks we feel very blessed and what makes life even better is great friends to share time with

      Delete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.