Tuesday 16 July 2013

Hipp hipp horray its my bloody birthday

Woo hoo I'm 33!! Missy woke up at 5:15am so that's when my beloved and I have been awake since. And my darling son has gastro, so I'm waking all the things that have been vomited on yay!!

I probably sound a little ungrateful as I have had lots of love from family and friends in the way of phone call txt and Facebook. My family has give me some great presents and I had a birthday treat tonight my dear man is taking me to the Pink concert so yay. But instead of having the yummy lunch with my girlfriend I'm at home with one sick kid and one whingey kid. But that's parent  hood for you, we are all having time like these?
So because its my birthday I mad these choc orange brownie cakes, no recipe till 31 days of Cake. Which is fast approaching so I need to get my skates on. If you are keen to review a cake drop me a line laurshapal@gmail.com all you need is to be in the Blackburn area to collect the cake then email me your review nothing fancy just if you think its yummy.
 
Any should keep moving I can hear another load of washing is ready to go out yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. At least the sun is shining!!!
    Happy birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there were crap parts of the day but many many high lights I am a very blessed person Im sure my rant falls under first world problem.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.