Friday 23 August 2013

Day 23

What a day but team super has made it through. Missy was up and running out the bedroom at 5:20am my poor boy was sent home from school due to not feeling well and work involved an hours drive there and even longer on the way home. I have been saving today's cake for a day like this.
 
I think that this is the perfect cake for a cake emergency. I don't think that I would make it to impress anyone but at the end of a crappy day or if a close girl friend come over feeling low I would whip this baby up. Super easy and super yummy husband and I enjoyed a few quite moment scoffing after the kiddies went to bed, was great with the cream I would have had it with ice cream too if I had any in the house.  

Cake in a Mug

4 tablespoon SR flour
4 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoon butter milk
3 tablespoon oil
splash vanilla
handful choc chips

- mix all the ingredients in a large mug.
- cook on high in microwave for 3min.
- eat straight from mug.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for something like this as a special 'end of term treat' for my students. Love the REAL photo! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they love the cake make sure you use a BIG mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.