Sunday 6 October 2013

100th Post

Yep that's right this is my 100th post! And I am a tad proud, it would be easy sometimes to just stop blogging some post get lots of feed back which is great but other seem to flop a bit and hardly seem to get a viewed which can be a bit disheartening but mostly I love blogging keeps me on track with my track with my creative plans, gives me a space to vent and show off.
As well as working on my own blog I follow a few blog I try not to spend too much time looking at other blogs simply because it takes a way from time that I could be working on my own. However I have now included a blogroll so you can see what inspires me. It was really so easy I had been putting it off as I thought it would be a huge task but I read an article on how to add a blogroll and it was so easy.
I have also updated the gallery with a few new pictures, fingers crossed I will get a few more tutorials written and posted soon. I am ware that I should have started my 12 weeks till Christmas, we will see how the rest of the day goes my missy isn't well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.