Saturday 5 October 2013

Back to school and daylight savings



 
 
 
If you are in Victoria its back to school tomorrow phew...and what a busy time it has been. I am rather behind with blog post, house work and other tasks but I have had lots of great time with the kids.
 
As I am over the half way mark with the pregnancy(still in my pre pregnancy jean, thank you very much)  we got to have an ultrasound and see bubs. It still amazes me to see a little person growing inside.
 

So all in all a good school holidays as we get ready to return to the routine tomorrow I have to ask who's bright idea was it for daylight savings to start on the last day of the holidays? I don't want to hear some rubbish that its always the first weekend of October or it was all the eastern states are doing. Its crappy, its hard enough to get my routine focused child adjusted back to school mode with out adding this. I'm not even sure I'm a total fan of daylights saving sure I like the lighter nights but wouldn't we get that anyway in summer. I hate trying to adjust not only mine but the kids body clock. The other thing that really gets me with daylight saving is people saying 'its 4pm but really its 3pm'blah blah people you can do that today maybe tomorrow and then that's people if I hear people saying that crap Tuesday I will have a cheeky response for you so be warned.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.