Tuesday 8 April 2014

Stupid questions kids ask



Because its school holidays and because i saw my lady crush Em Rusciano last night, here is a list of stupid questions my kids have asked me;

- Did Santa first live at the South Pole?

- Why is bread called 'bread'?

- Can I have a Peacock for lunch? We then argued for about half an hour that we couldnt have peacock for lunch because I can't even buy peacock!  


- How many is five? 

- What would you do with a billion trillon zillion fifty cent thousand dollars?  I don't even know how to answer that its not even a number.

- Why is water wet?


- Can I go back in your womb? I'm not even joking about that. 

- Whats? Why? Hmmm What?  your not even asking a question you just want to hear your own voice.

- Do you want a hand bag made out of lego? Do I, can't believe its taken so long for someone to ask me that.

- Why don't you want more kids?

I know that I am meant to think 'there are no stupid questions, this is just my child trying to figure out life'. Let me know how that works out for you when you have been stuck inside alone with three small children


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.