Friday 29 March 2013

open for business...


I am probably way to excited about this but for me its a big deal I have said so many times that I would do this but between kids, work, life, self doubt I have never got around to it but today thanks to my dear husband a wee bit of stress I have got my etsy store up and running http://www.etsy.com/shop/LJsshop?ele=shop_open. At the moment I only have the bibs up for sale but the plan is to add lots of things in the coming weeks and months. I would love your support your feedback is very welcome I know that I have lots to learn and things to improve but instead of waiting for things to be perfect I am jumping in boots and all know that along the way there will be trip ups but I am so pleased to be taking the first steps.




animal

bird

blue

cowboy

pink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren

    I forgot to ask at Owls the other night if you are on twitter/facebook etc! We keep in touch between meets via facebook and twitter.

    We have a Southside Owls facebook group here if you'd like to join http://www.facebook.com/groups/southsideowls/
    And there is a Worldwide Owls facebook group here http://www.facebook.com/groups/brownowls/

    There is a Brown Owls twitter account @thebrownowls
    We have a Southside Owls twitter list of all the ladies from Owls on twitter if you want to follow that http://www.twitter.com/ladygrey7/southside-brown-owls
    And I'm on twitter as @ladygrey7 and Michelle is @frankieandswiss

    Sorry to write this as a comment on your blog but I couldn't find any contact details for you. Hopefully see you next month!

    Cheers
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.