Thursday 28 March 2013

things that I have been making...

Its Easter long weekend, tern one of school is over and the month is almost finished wow time flys. i haven't posted much at all this month but that isn't because I have not been busy quite the opposite so here are a few snap shots to show what i have been up to.

 

I have been making lots of bibs close with a press stud, these ones are backed with pinwale cord will be doing some with widewale cord next.


Animal bib

Bird bib

blue bib

Finally got around to making with the design for a few softies, elephants either end
  
elephant one


elephant two

a bunny that I have to still sew up his leg


 
Elephant three; a more complete design

 
This is just an overview of my sewing for the past month as these are just in the design stage I would love to hear any constructive feed back for the most helpful suggestion that is used I will send you a sample the design put into action.
 
Happy Easter all xx

http://ljskitchentable.blogspot.com/view/flipcard/search/label/gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.