Thursday 23 May 2013

Get ready for the week end comfy pants time


What a week highs lows twists and turns but as I write this post all is good :). I have been busy this week making some more bibs check out the shop or my etsy  store. I also finally finished some booties and put the up on etsy. Its taken longer than I had planned as I have been busy filling orders:). I am absolutely hoping to have kits to make the booties all good to go and up on etsy by the end of next week.














I also started playing around with a new idea I have had for a while. Comfy pants for wee ones. My idea is something like pj pant meets, track pants but a bit more stylish. The cracks of my idea is that miss often wears jeans or overalls and when it comes time for her nap I want to put her in comfy pants but often need to the whip her out of bed and dash for school pick (oh the hard times for the second bub). These pants are flannel but I want to also try them in pinwale cord (very soft and yummy) toying with either French seems or over locking. I also may play around with making some out of water prof fabric. If you were to buy them what would you prefer?










 

2 comments:

  1. When my son was a baby my mother bought him a pair of home made cord pants at a market. He lived in them. They were practical, comfy and better still, even provided protection for his little knees as he didn't walk until he was 14 months. To me, flannel would always look like pj pants, the pinwale cord is just as comfy but looks nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think pinwale cord would be better that's now on my to do list

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.