Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happy birthday dear blog

So today is one year of blogging for me. And its been interesting journey (don't we all love that word at the moment)still not sure who reads my blog but it has helped give me a push with my creative endeavour even if I'm slack and don't do pics and post for them all. So what do you get your blog to wish her a happy birthday (yes my blog is female)? I got my dear blog a gallery, well at least my version of a gallery its a place to put lots of my pics, some you will have seen before some are new but I plan to add to it especially when I don't have time to post all the details of it.



So dear reader what do you get...well my lovely you get a new recipe this one is for an egg free chocolate cake that I love making for my kids because they both have allergies.

Egg Free Chocolate Cake

185g butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bi carb soda

Step 1: Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup and milk over a low heat.

Step 2: Once melted add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bi carb. It will foam up this is good that gives it air.

Step 3: Stir well and pour into greased tin.

Step 4: Cook for about an hour at 180c test with skewer to see if its ready.

Chocolate Ganache

200ml full cream
300g chocolate good stuff

how to make chocolate ganache

And finally dear reader what could you give bloggy and I? How about some feed back what do you love? what do you want to read more about? Some advice on how to make the blog better. Like and follow me on facebook keep up with what I am doing and be the first to know when a new post is up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.