Sunday 16 June 2013

Exciting news


Well I'm excited even if you are not but I finally have put together the first of the felt bootie kits and listed them on etsy yeah!!! Please check them out and let me know what you think.

My other piece of news is that in August I am setting myself my greatest blogging challenge. I am going to make and blog about a cake every single day, 31 Days Of Cake, I will bake the cakes post the recipes and give a review on how it was to make as well as how it tastes. I am asking for help with this one in two way;
1) email me cake recipes I want a variety of cakes easy ones, hard ones, special occasion cakes, school lunch box cakes, gluten free one, egg free ect.
2) I really don't want to eat 31 full cakes my bum just don't need that extra junk. So I am hoping that come dear folks will take a cake or two off my hands. All that I ask is that you been able to pick it up from me (I live Blackburn, Melbourne) and that you write and email me a short review I would really love it if you could include photos of you and your loved ones enjoying the cake.
I have had a couple of folks say they had a date in mind that they would like a cake for a birthday or other celebration which I will try my best to work in with you. So email me laurshapal@gmail.com with your recipes and the date you would like a cake.
 
 

My third piece of news is also request for help. I have been given a piece of writing that someone wants to sure but they don't ant their own blog. So I am going to share it in the next few days but it got me thinking that there are probably lots of people lots of folks out there who have a story or a point of view that they want to share. I would love to share it on your behalf it can be with your name or anonyms what ever you prefer. Think of it as dipping your toe into blogging. I am going to reserve the right to not publish every thing that may get emailed to be if I don't feel that it is in keeping with my blog but its pretty open so email me laurshapal@gmail.com if you have something you wold like to share.
Please excuse the poor pressing
my iron chose the morning to
have issues.
 
Finally I just wanted to show off the hanky I embroidery as a gift. I am planning a fuller post on embroidery so let me know your questions as well as thoughts and feeling and soon I will share about my love of hankies.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.