Saturday 27 July 2013

What really bugs me...

San make up before I started to glamourise
Half way done
 
I will make this brief we are san kids this morning so once this is posted I am hopping back into bed. We are recovering from our big night out last night. Last night was my husbands works annul ball for this me its meant weeks of shopping looking for the right dress, clutch, earing (luck I already had shoes and a wrap) but for my husband it meant checking Friday morning that his suit was clean, ironing his good shirt and checking he had a blue tie.

The face is all down only took three hours ha ha.
I spent the week fitting in appointment around the  kids and work (thanks to may gal pal who helped me out. I have been waxed, plucked, trimmed and polished with an inch of my life. Thankful I was happy with the results. But darling husband had a haircut and a shower!!! That's it!!! And he still had the nerve to look hot. It not fair, I would like to pretend that it will change one day but its really all my own doing because I am vain refusing to wear the same dress every year and wanting to pretend that I'm not a frumpy mumma for just one night.
Not the most flatting shot
And another thing that shits me is people especially Master Chief contestants describing food with yummy, delish, wonderful, lovely in front of it. Yes we understand that you are planning on making a really yummy curry  because it would be bloody stupid on a cooking show to set out to make a really gross curry wouldn't? Thanks Captain Obvious. And not go offering me a lovely cup of tea, I understand that you are hoping that tea will be lovely I know this because I'm assuming your not an arsehole so how about you imagine who would offer a horrible whatever I'm not a idiot.

Anyway good night I'm going back to bed.
 
 

Sorry a little blurry



 
Fav pic of the night im with my man.

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks Captain Obvious" Haha
    How about a lovely glass of wine? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.