Wednesday 21 August 2013

21 today

Todays cake was another one that I had been wanting to try for a while. It was super easy and thank goodness worked today so bit tired and time poor. The cake is different to what I was expecting I was thinking it would be like, I thought for some reason it would be more custardy. This will sound odd but its quite dense but still very light and fluffy (I think that I am struggling with words today.) I think this would be another good lunch box filler.






 

Condensed Milk Cake


1 can condensed, sweetened milk
4 Eggs
1 cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
50gr melted Butter + 1 Tablespoon for brushing the Cake form.


- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Prepare your 22 cm Cake pan ( better a ring form ) by brushing it with 1 table spoon butter & spreading flour.
- With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients till smooth then add them to the cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes (or less according to the Cake thickness).
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on top.




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.