Thursday 15 August 2013

Day 15

Todays cake is a perfect lunch box filler. I'm not going to pretend that they are good for you but I do think they make a better treat that a lot of the packet crap out there. They really couldn't be easier I throw these together after work as I was cooking dinner, help my son with home work and playing with miss. I haven't iced them because I will freeze most of them so I have treats for a few weeks to come. I did however have to try one with the new lemon flavoured philly which was most delish. Master 7 really loves them and is so excited one is going to school with him tomorrow.


Gluten Free Mini Carrot Cake

¾ cup sugar
175ml rice bran oil
3 eggs
2 carrots
100gr sultans
Zest of one orange
¾ cup SR gluten free flour
1 tsp bicarb soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg 

-          Preheat  oven 180c and grease cupcake tins.
-          Grate the carrot into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
-          Mix until combined, the pour into tins.
-          Bake for 20-25min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.