Sunday 25 August 2013

Day 25

I must really be a very good wife because today I made a cheese cake just as husband requested. I haven't been a fan of baked cheesecake but then a friend made me this one and I loved it. Its rather cakey which I think is nice. I actually had a bit of an issue with the base coming up on one side because I don't think I put the filling it. Not to worry its still very nice. It would be great with berries but I didn't have any on hand and was way to lazy to go get any.



Baked Cheesecake

Base;
55gr butter melted
1 egg
¼ cup milk approx.
1 cup SR flour
¾ cup sugar 

-          Add egg and milk to melted butter, mix lightly.
-          Add flour and sugar, mix well.
-          Pour into a spring form tin.

Filling;
2 packets philly cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla

      -          Beat cheese till creamy.
-          Add all the other ingredients mix well.
-          Pour over base.
-          Bake for 1 hour at 180c.
After cake has cooled top with berries to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.