Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day 28

Why didn't I say 28 days of cake then it would have been a round four weeks but no I'm greedy so three more days we shall have. Today is a work day so a quick was in order, I made this super quick and easy cake and shoved a few choc buds in just before I baked it.
 
I feel a bit bad that Mondays birthday boy got a rather flat cake and today I have this whooper. If I felt any worse I made have been prompted to drive around and give it to him.
 
This cake is really nice. I couldn't be bothered icing it so I just dusted it with icing sugar. So far I haven't found any chunky bits of chocolate like I was expecting...think I will have to go have another piece.


Quick Chocolate Cake

2 cups SR flour
125gr butter
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon bi carb
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup milk

- Preheat oven 180c and grease tin.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for about 50 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.