Friday 30 August 2013

Day 30

We are getting close folks...
What a day, with my job today and picking kids up I have had a lot of driving so I'm pleased to be home and smell banana cake.
My husband calls banana cake, ant bread on account for all the little black bits in it.
Warm banana cake is a treat and I love that this cake is super easy but also egg free so missy can have some with us. 


Egg free banana cake

2 cups plain flour
1 tsp bicarb soda
1 tsp baking powder
¾ cup brown sugar
3-4 mashed ripe bananas
½ cup rice bran oil
½ cup milk 

-          Preheat oven 180c, grease tin.
-          Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda, add brown sugar and mix with a spoon.
-          Mix in banana, oil and milk.
-          Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients.
-          Stir until just moist.
-          Pour into tin and bake for aprrox 45min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.