Wednesday 23 April 2014

Where does all time go?

Baby number number three looking scared
All it is all most the end of April and I have to stop thinking we are just at the start of the year. Time seems to evaporate. Before you know it, it will be my birthday. July 17 for those playing at home, I will be 34 this year. Now whilst I understand that isn't really old (if you are under 30 I swear it isn't really that old). It isn't all that young either. So today I'm taking stock of my year and my life.

I am incredibly blessed I have had opportunities that i never thought I would have. I have traveled, seem master pieces, floated on the Nile and been to a hip hop club in Beirut. I have had three amazing children with my soul mate, married my soul mate and become a better person thanks to him.

My boy, he warms my heart
But I am greedy! I want more, I more time as a family, more time to play with the kids, more time to spend with the man of my dreams (yes I have married him). I would like a bigger home to match my bigger family, I would like to have more time to blog and develop it. i would like more time and space to be creative and to be able to share my creativity. 

Looking at it all its a big list of 'I wants'. I wonder if Im being selfish and greedy if I would learn to be more content with what I have instead Of always seeking out more. But this is my life, its not a dress rehearsal and I am going to strive for it...now just to make a map of how to get there. 

On a side note looking for pictures for this post I dont have any of us as a family and I dont have any new ones of my beloved. Need to fix that.
 
The crazy girl I get to spend my days with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.