Tuesday 10 June 2014

A bit hectic

So my blog this year has been a bit all over the place a lot like my head really. Ï had this daft idea that having my third baby would be a breeze I have done it all before my expectations realistic that I could look after three kids, keep the house clean, get healthy, exercise more and keep crafting as well as blog twice a week.

Clearly the juggle has been harder than I thought but the good news is that we all still alive and kicking. The kids are all progressing like they should and my darling husband and I still use nice names for each other. So all in all success.

So Queens Birthday weekend I got a bit of extra time to do a few things I like as well as catch up on washing, write job applications and have a night out with the girls.

I made miss 2 a pair of new pants but was over excited by how much I thought she had grown and really need to take them in but it was good to get the machine out. The moment I start sewing I can think 6 other things I'd like to make. I would love to have my children all dressed in hand made colour co ordinates outfits all the time but I live in the real world and I aint got no time for that.


Thank you to everyone who keeps reading my blog with its eradicate post I'm planning on share some of my favorite budget dinner recipe, I know exciting stuff. I also have at least half a dozen post to finish which I am aiming to do before the school holidays start and a new type of chaos starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A bit about me… I’m a wife, a mother of three kids, I’m a Christian, a teacher, I cook, I clean, I sew, I paint, I garden. I'm a contradiction of myself, I eat too much drink too but try to keep healthy, I get cross with my husband, I don’t always have enough patience with my kids. I get caught up on the stupid details of life and sometimes forget about the importance of the big picture. This blog is my blog, my space to share, to rant, a place to create I hope you like what I am doing and would love you to follow along.